Mon, Sep 23, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: BSG!!!!

Gelana ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 6:06 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 5:23 PM

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a Colonial Viper from Battle Star Galactica??? Thanks Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Foxseelady ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 7:06 PM

I'm sorry I can't help, but I had to say something because we just had a search and find on the net here at my place because we were trying to remember the little dogs name lol......Just in case he's a moffet named Muffet ;)

spurlock5 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 7:12 PM

Try http://scifi3d.theforce.net. It says that it is in max and 3ds format. Poser should be able to import .3ds files.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 7:18 PM

Attached Link: http://scifi3d.theforce.net/details.asp?intGenreID=11&intCatID=23&key=474

Viper model in Max and 3ds format. free just have to accept the agreement. you do NOT have to pay for the model. i kinda got lost in there a bit and thought i had to pay for the downloads of freestuff. though you do not. i haven't seen a Muffet model.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 8:00 PM

file_67583.jpg

I have a couple of daggit action figures. :)

Every Viper model I've found on the 'Net hasn't imported well into Poser.

You can find another Viper in .lwo format (with textures) at New Melbourne Shipyards. The mesh itself imports nicely into Poser, but it has no UV-mapping.

_dodger ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 2:01 AM

sigh Okay,I was just talking about doing this on the phone to someone. Send me reference pics, as many as possible! BTW, you can get the blasters on my site already, www.dodger.org/friv

_dodger ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 2:03 AM

Just in case he's a moffet named Muffet ;) He's a daggit named Muffet. Well, he was. Muffet dies in the pilot. Later, Apollo has someone make a robot daggit named Muffit II for Boxy.

_dodger ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 3:19 AM

stallion ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 12:37 PM

Attached Link: http://scifi3d.theforce.net/

this site has a Viper in 3DS as well as Star Trek and Star Wars it is onder the OTHER catagory of the downloads

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

stallion ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 12:39 PM

file_67584.jpg

here is the image

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Gelana ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 1:44 PM

Ya, I got that but I could not get it to port into Poser worth a darn. Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.