Mon, Sep 9, 6:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Witch Set freebie props

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2003 at 10:40 PM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 8:00 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renaissoft.com/april/Poserfiles/Aprils Witch Set.zip

file_67612.jpg

OK! Many thanks to everyone for the feedback on this set. I've tried to expand and improve the items in accordance with the feedback I've received. I have sent the set to the Mighty Freestuff Moderators for review. If anyone's impatient, they can download it directly from the link given. Sorry, but I was too lazy to make texture maps for them; the render here shows them with rudimentary P5 materials settings.

Once again, thanks for the many helpful comments!

William ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 4:13 AM

Thank you, I'm sure many artists will find a use for the props, including myself.

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 8:30 AM

fabulous! what are the usage restrictions?

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 8:52 AM

Use as desired, just don't re-distribute the meshes. Commercial renders are fine with me. Making textures for 'em is more than fine with me. :) Oh, something I put in the readme but which bears repeating here - these are intended for the "storybook" stereotype of a witch. No offense is intended to serious practitioners, Wiccans, pagans, or those looking for a different genre of fantasy magic. :)

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2003 at 9:03 AM

LOL - politically correct pagans? Love that!! Thanks hon!

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.