Tue, Oct 22, 5:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: CDI Borrowers - Can you guess??

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 9:51 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 4:57 AM

file_67851.jpg

I think it was Sharen who said something about the Borrowers the other day in relation to another picture. That got me thinking about Capsces figures in terms of borrowing from each other.

Will give it a couple of hours incase anyone wants to guess who borrowed what from whom when it comes to the bodies and faces of Beth's figures? Further little adjustments might be needed on clothing and figures. I was doing this as experiment and found I was having fun!

The obvious:
The baby texture is borrowed from Byte me OK and all other body texture is from PoserStyle.

All but the babies have Dna eyez.

Hair is by Daz and Aprilish (borrowed ;-)

Clothing by Daz & hee hee Koshini(borrowed ;-)

Couldn't find anything to fit the big guy in the back, but since is nothing really showing though I did not mark nudity.

LilWolff ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 12:36 AM

Oh phooey no night time guessers. But since I will gone for awhile I will put what I borrowed now. Each character has an amazing amount of bodies and faces already with it, I never really realized you could mix and match some of them. Even if it says some information does not pertain it does make some changes that create new faces and shapes. Before I forget again all figures borrowed 3-D Arena Koshini Poses Pak #2 Boris in back - old heavy boris + Roxanne Dwarf body w/CDI baby face Roxanne - Boris thin body w/Lit'l Uns PT Face 1st CDI baby - Boris face PS Lit'l Un - Roxanne aged heavy body w/Roxanne face PT Lit'l Un - Roxanne Dwarf Body w/Roxanne Face 2nd CDI Baby- Roxanne face Fantastic endless possiblities! Can't wait to add Koshini and Ichiro to my Borrowing CDI family. :-)

capsces ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 2:33 AM

I was gonna guess a Roxanne body on Boris. I was afraid it might not be fair for me to guess, though. You can apply the faces and bodies among some of them. Sometimes they work, and sometimes you get some fun faces. :) Beth

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 5:01 AM

LOL...this is too cool...Sharen

CDI ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 8:13 AM

LOL Heh. Jee and I thought this had something to do with ME!!

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 26 July 2003 at 9:09 PM

Sorry have been away so reponse is late. LOL CDI sorry, you can send picture and I will try to do you but you saw what I did to the poor people above. ;-) Beth I love the surprise element you get with the mix and match Capsces. Like everyone else I like getting the most I can for my money and with all your figures the possiblities are endless - a positive plus for me. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.