Wed, Sep 18, 1:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Problem loading Pose files with silkyLong hair.Neone else?

Georgous ( ) posted Thu, 24 July 2003 at 11:17 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

i click on the pose files but they dont load.ne ideas?

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2003 at 1:31 AM

Make sure the hair is selected before adding the pose. If you have your figure selected, nothing will happen to the hair. The hair has to be the selected item. :o) Laurie

Georgous ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2003 at 2:06 AM

I just reinstalled poser in another location on my HD and it works..Im wondering if i have found a bug in poser because my pose library is huge now and i tried to load up another set of pose nd it also did not work.Is there a limiton how much I can have in my Library Great product BTW. Hair works and looks Fantastic.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2003 at 8:59 AM

Yes there is a limit of 256 or so entries in any library in Poser. Once you reach that number, strange things happen. First sign is that the names get trunkated, happens really early in the process. Then you find that you can no longer load the things that are at the bottom of the list. Renaming them to something starting with an ! helps for a while, but that only moves new things to the bottom... If you have P5 you can make subdirectories or a whole new Runtime. In P4 (and I would suggest it for P5 too) you gotta get PBooost and arrange your stuff into banks. But.. No bug. it's a feature ;o) Poser's way of telling you that you've been spending too much money on Poser things L

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2003 at 11:11 AM

Ha! I don't need Poser to tell me I'm spending too much on it...my bank tells me that...hehehehehe ;o). Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.