Thu, Sep 5, 8:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Little dreamer

rocserum ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2003 at 4:34 PM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=456495&Start=1&Artist=rocserum&ByArtist=Yes

file_69033.jpg

The photograph I've posted last Saturday was a bit manipulated. This is the unretouched original, with a lot of disturbing elements. Its stil the same picture but I think its stronger this way, is it?

rocserum ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2003 at 6:47 PM

I mean the retouched one is more effective without the sharp background.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2003 at 8:00 PM

I think you did a fantastic job! I agree that the original is cluttered. The work you did makes the image intimate and warm.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 12:24 AM

wow! i had no ideal there was such a difference! you did an expert job of creating a new background by using the frames on the wall- i'm impressed :] did you use photoshop?

rocserum ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 3:40 PM

Paint Shop pro is my favorite at the moment

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.