Mon, Oct 21, 5:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Desk with posable drawers - any takers? Limited time Only!

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 11:12 PM · edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 8:05 PM

Attached Link: http://home.earthlink.net/~igohigh3/Desk_igohigh.ZIP

file_69395.gif

Is there a need for this? It's made for the Pirate Captain's Cabin I'm still working on but if anyone thinks they can use it too you can have it. It's only the second posable item I've done but should work fine in P4, PP, and P5. Made on a PC in Anim8or but should work on MAC too. I modeled it loosely after an antique desk. No textures but it does have blank templates (I'll be doing my textures later).

My webspace is VERY limited so if the link goes dead you'll have to write or IM me and I can e-mail it, zipped its only 275K!

Keep in mind it will be offered 'As Is' and user takes full responsibility for any damage it may cause including but not limited to:
Smashed fingers
Crushed toes
Scratched door frames
Damaged carpets

Oh, and if you find a living hand in one of the drawers, please send Fingers home!

Veritas777 ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2003 at 11:27 PM

Looks Great! My ship's cabin needed a desk!

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 12:04 AM

Very nice! I can always use more furniture. :) Thank you!

A_ ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 3:29 AM

Thank you! You can never have too many furniture. :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 5:30 AM

Neat! Are the raised sides so that pens don't roll off as the ship rolls? Carolly

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 8:37 AM

Looks wonderful....Sharen

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 1:33 PM

hauksdottir; yup, that's what I thought when I saw the real desk so that's why I chose it ;p However I did map those ends separately so they can be made invisable for a plain top desk too! Thanks for the compliments!

Porthos ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 1:44 PM

Neato!! Thank You!!! :o)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 9:04 PM

igohigh, That might be useful in a house with cats, too! Carolly the Spoilsport ;^)

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2003 at 11:07 PM

Cats? A cat in hat? A cat in a hat at a desk? I knew an old woman who ate a cat, she ate the cat to catch the bird, she ate the bird to catch spider, she ate the spider to catch the fly, why oh why did she eat that fly?

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 12:20 AM

It works on a mac, now need to hunt my wood samples and do a nice tex map :-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 11:40 AM

Good! I was hopeing it would work on MACs too, thanks Charlie Tuna. Did you have to do anything special or did it work 'as is'?

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 7:01 PM

just ran it thru maconverter then used Macinstaller to put it in the right place

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.