Tue, Sep 3, 8:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:24 pm)

Subject: where's the Daz surprise?

bknoh ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 12:55 AM

Daz usually has their big yearly sale around now...many of us have been waiting for it! Diane

MachineClaw ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 1:33 AM

this is not the yearly sale. this sale, discounts are only for pclub members as a special. guess they want people to join. like the 45 free items on renewal also, though, some seem a bit dated now, some look cool.

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 7:31 AM

I just joined up four days ago. That day I bought five PC items that are only 99 cents now, meaning I spent $5 more than I needed to just because I bought a few days too eraly. Even worse, I just paid $17.46 for something YESTERDAY that I could get for $6.24 TODAY!!! That means I spent $14.22 more just because I bought them before the sale I didn't know was coming! GAH!!!!!!! I did just send them a polite e-mail asking about a refund voucher, I hope to hell your right about the price warranty... :( Btw, what's this "bonus pack of 45 DAZ products (a value of over $500)" that the e-mail mentions? How do I get that? I couldn't find anything anwhere on the DAZ site about it.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 7:43 AM

It's already on your accounts page. Just download them. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 7:47 AM

No, actually it's not on my account page. I've gone over it from top to bottom and there's nothing of the sort there.:(

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 8:00 AM

x2000 - sounds like you joined 4 days to soon. My membership is still good for 3 months, don't think I can get in on that deal. At least I can pick up a few things that I wanted now. Must say I like the overall deals to be had. No need to hum/hah over the prices.

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 8:24 AM

Just got that email...its a long one :) Plus there's a link to get more info..it says current members will get the free 45 item pac when they reneww as well.... plus this current sale sounds pretty darn good

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

fretshredder ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 8:51 AM

x2000: Btw, what's this "bonus pack of 45 DAZ products (a value of over $500)" that the e-mail mentions? How do I get that? I couldn't find anything anwhere on the DAZ site about it. esterau: It's already on your accounts page. Just download them x2000: No, actually it's not on my account page. I've gone over it from top to bottom and there's nothing of the sort there.:( ...Me either! I am a PC member and could not locate it anywhere on my accounts page... any other ideas? /gz

Firebirdz ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 8:57 AM

it says somewhere that you will get it only if you renew membership.

Hanz ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 9:02 AM

Ok, question: I'm not up for Platinum Club renewal until sometime in october. Will I get 4.000.000 $500 value items for free when I renew? Anyone? -Hanz

Hanz ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 9:06 AM

Ok, answer: Yes, you will get it when you renew (I see the answers were posted while I wrote the question). -Hanz

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 9:06 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserpros.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14410

"*If you have joined the Platinum Club since July 3rd, 2003, you will also receive this free bonus pak for joining the Platinum Club. All prior members will receive this bonus pak for free after their current membership expires and they renew their membership." - DAZ3D in the linked thread Unfortunately, I'd missed the part about the free stuff before I sent the first e-mail, so I guess I need to send another one. I just hope they answer the freakin' things today, since the weekend is coming soon and since I've heard so many complaints about ignored e-mails there lately.:/

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 9:09 AM

Heh, don't feel bad Hanz, crossposting seems to be the order of the day. For instance, your posts weren't there when I started typing the last one...;)

David142 ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 10:21 AM

I became a PC member 6/28 so I take it I am screwed. All this stuff started coming out 7/1. I don't get vouchers or anything. :(

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 11:02 AM

Steve Kondris posted this in the PoserPros thread: "Everyone who has purchased the platinum Club since July 3rd, 2003 will be getting the bonus pack here in just a couple of days, so don't fret, they will appear on your account early next week. Also, the 30 price guarantee is still in effect (as always) so anything you recently purchased that's now on sale, you'll be reimbursed accordingly. We will get to your emails, so please be patient with us." So that's good, anyway.:) As for you, David, you'll get the freebies if you renew, though if you did the whole year package I guess that would be a while...:( You are still eligible for the sale, though. Almost everything is maked down already, plus PC members get 50% percent off DAZ originals for the duration of the sale (instead of the usual 30%) and 35% off brokered items (which are usually exempt altogether). THAT'S something to smile about!:) Christ, you could get the Millenium Dragon, usually $60, for $15!!!!! Btw, those of you who've already gotten the freebies: WHAT ARE THEY???? Is it current store stuff, or old items that were removed from the store, free stuff that's available elsewhere, or completely new stuff?

MachineClaw ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 11:32 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/products/platclub.php

the free renewal package was shown in the picture. shows picture of camel, goblin, chest, knifes, etc etc. looks like older stuff. look at the link under section: Get Over $500 in FREE DAZ Products! to see the picture.

rockets ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 11:47 AM

I'm really excited about this and am chomping at the bit to start my buying spree, but past lessons have told me not to place an order on Fridays. With the announcement of this fantastic sale, I can just imagine what a hassle that would be. I think I'll wait until one day next week. :-)

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 01 August 2003 at 11:51 AM

Ah, thanks MachineClaw. I guess that's what I get for not waiting for all of the images to load.;)

x2000 ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 8:35 AM

Eh, actually that's not right.:/ I misunderstood, I thought regular folks were getting that sale price and PC members were getting the discount on top of it. My bad.:( But even at $30, it's still damned cheap.;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.