Sat, Sep 21, 4:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: New tutorial.

thomaskrahn ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 7:28 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:33 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/tut.ez?Form.ViewPages=370

file_70113.jpg

Hi there everyone.

I've just created a new tutorial (or guide) which has just been approved.

I hope it's useful to you! :)

• Thomas

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 9:40 AM

Oh Thomas, thank you so much. Off to learn...Sharen

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 4:04 PM

I'm with Sharen! I have learned soooooo much from following tutorials written by 'The Masters' (like you Thomas). I must say that there are 3 or 4 people here that have taught me, taken time to write out instructions along with explainations, wanted to see me do well. And Sharen was the 1st one to teach me. Where she goes, i'll be close behind. BillyGoat

Flycatcher ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 5:26 PM

Thanks Thomas - some useful pointers there. Your disclaimer at the start is very modest, though - many of us would be very happy to achieve the degree of photorealism you do.

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 3:26 AM

A real killer. As this is one of the hardest things to do with Vue, you get the warmest welcome possible for this tut. I'm in great dept here because of fine people like you. - Walter

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 3:32 AM

I forgot... Almost can't wait for the lighting part...

Kutter ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 1:14 PM

Nice little tutorial Thomas, and some very useful tips! The modeling and texturing as you go is something a LOT of beginners do, and I'm sure people out there are struggling with that, it was a great thing to point out! Looking forward to the lighting one big T :) Kutter

rollmops ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:24 AM

Very interresting, Thomas.I'm curious for part two :)

http://www.fredivoss.de 

...yippi ah yeah or something like that...

Gaussian ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 4:20 PM

Always great to see how others tackle their problems; you always learn something from it, since everybody uses a different approach. Well done Thomas!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.