Sat, Sep 21, 5:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Photo Challenge Entry for August

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 6:30 PM ยท edited Wed, 21 August 2024 at 1:21 AM

file_70189.jpg

Sorry.. I like water! It's the natural photoshop filter effect! Here's to ya Kai. <-- avid plug-in users know who this is!

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 7:17 PM

I don't know much about Plug ins...but , I would pull the Plug, just to get My wee Hands on the Gold Element!

PunkClown ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 7:02 PM

I like water too! Have you tried using a polarising filter for your water shots? ...and yes, Mr. Kraus is certainly up there with the best of them as far as plug-in brains go! :-)>

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 7:24 PM

I actually had a circular polarising filter with me but it was getting a bit too dark to use it. The reflections on the surface were the fountain lights, which had just turned on. I had to slow down the shutter for this as it was, any slower and the waves of the water would have blurred too much. I have used the filter for sky shots but have yet to use it in a water shot... Now I want to shoot more water.. Thank for the comments.

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:02 AM

My pleasure, thanks for the explanation! Photographers of natural phenomenon are very much beholden to the timing of the turning world, and the weather! :-)>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.