Tue, Sep 3, 9:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:24 pm)

Subject: I can't seem to get past the front page of daz right now...

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 7:42 AM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 5:18 AM

Is anyone else having trouble? Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

MarianneR ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 8:03 AM

I get in, but a few images are missing. Instead there is a text "Image not available".

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 8:05 AM

I have the same experience as MarianneR. I'm sure they are just updating the site. It's Wednesday, afterall. Good things reveal themselves on Wednesdays (sometimes Thursday, but usually Wednesdays).

mamba-negra ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 8:35 AM

It's something they've done with the netscape support....it works fine in IE (I use mozilla and couldn't get in, but happened accross it in IE and noticed that it worked fine) eric

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 8:54 AM

Nah, it's a coincidence. Maybe it's back up. I was on IE and it wasn't working - well free stuff was working but other thngs weren't all working, including my accounts pages with downloads that I haven't downloaded yet. Love esther

mamba-negra ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 9:34 AM

Oh, that's frustrating, I'm sure. I just checked, and mozilla is working fine here. Perhaps it's a cookie error or a cache problem (something messed up yesterday that later got fixed....even though your program didn't pick up on the fix). Do you know how to empty your cache (Browser cache that is)? eric

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 8:37 PM

I don't but I haven't tried daz today - maybe it will work today. I'll let you know. Love esther

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 8:50 PM

Yes, it's working fine today. My theory is they just got overwhelmed by the amount of people using their site because of the big sale. Love esther

Georgous ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:16 AM

No mine isnt working either and im usine IE. I cant get past the first page.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.