Thu, Sep 5, 8:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: august challence, hot air

rocserum ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 6:35 PM ยท edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 1:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=464533&Start=1&Sectionid=8&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNe

file_70395.jpg

G5 (new)psp After a day with 30 degrees celcius (I dont know notting about fahrenheit)this clouds appear, one thunderclap an one flash of lightning and the heats goes on.

PunkClown ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 6:56 PM

Very Nice! Isn't the G5 a nice piece of kit? What settings did you have it on for this shot roc? :-)>

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 2:35 AM

the theme is beautiful.. unfortunately, I have no way to take place in it with the limited time left me before real holidays come and take me away... and as I return is september.. this image rocks... it's purely cheerful.

rocserum ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 8:20 AM

Hi Stephen These are the first shots with this outstanding camera. All on automatic at first, I have a lot to discover. RS

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 9:14 AM

lol...me too! I'm looking foward to seeing your learning experiences with the G5! (If you find out any really cool functions/tricks with the camera, please let me know ~ I'll probably have missed them)
:-)>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.