Mon, Oct 21, 8:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:28 pm)

Subject: Looking for Ocean Critters

Strixowl ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 2:30 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:01 AM

I known DNA has a package but I can't afford right now. So I'm looking for any Freebies of: -starfish -anemones -coral -sea urchins -jellyfish etc.etc.etc.... would be most greatful for any assistance. :-)

cooler ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 3:24 PM

file_70589.jpg

I have a poseable starfish & clam up in Poser freestuff at 3D Commune

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 3:39 PM

Attached Link: http://www.toucan.co.jp/product/3ds/3dsFrameSetE.html

There's 40 free fish here...

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 3:54 PM

geralddray has some lowres beach critters in freestuff

yggdrasil ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 3:56 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/animals.asp

Lot's of non-posable animal meshes at 3Dcafe. They are in a variety of diferent file formats, so check that Poser will work with the ones you choose to download.

Mark

yggdrasil ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 4:11 PM

I know this isn't a freebie, but if you join Platinum Club at DAZ3D, there's butterfly fish, turtle, manta ray, moray eel etc. at $0.99 each.

Mark

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 8:58 PM

The best place for such was Mitch's 3dseite, but he closed it due to leechers who took his freebies and resold the meshes. But, let's see.... PhilC has a free conch shell to go with his "island woman" clothing set. Bloodsong did a couple of starfish, including a brittlestar IIRC. Check 3dmenagerie. Someone named morris did some VSseashells.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.