Sat, Sep 21, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: A big thank you to Zygote

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 5:29 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:35 PM

Well, what can I say? Friday morning (UK time) I ordered the Costume CD. This morning (UK time) it arrives. Now that's what I call service. Thanks guys Paul

PJF ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 7:24 AM

Wow, that's really amazing. I've never bothered with the CDs, assuming they'd take ages to arrive. Your experience has changed that policy! Now I just need another Zygote promotional discount to happen toward the end of this month (after payday). :-)

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 7:31 AM

LOL - that's kinda what I expected PJF (based on other stuff I've ordered from the States). But it arrived at 11:37 this morning via Federal Express (it's not cheap, but worth it) Paul

steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 9:46 AM

Wow that is quick, I'm totally impressed with Fed Ex (and zygote of course)got a parcel from malasia in 3 days (to the UK) for 12 dollars...Steve

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 10:36 AM

LoboUK: Are you being paid by Zygote to say that :) I've never bothered with the CDs because I was unsure what I was getting and figured they would take 6 weeks to get here. Now if Zygote gives me a list of everything on the Cd then maybe I would buy one :) -Colt

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 10:54 AM

There is a full list at the Zygote Site and I have to say it is one of the best buys out there.

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 12:54 PM

I seem to missed the list, humm I will have to check that out again. -Colt

sturkwurk ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 6:23 PM

I've just gotta ring in here, I ordered the Costume Shop CD on July 5th, and got it today! I had used the $25 GC toward the price, and I'm not complaining! Great CD... very well represented on the Zygote site. Happy Customer... wish I had the cash for everything they carry. Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.