Thu, Sep 19, 5:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: fake HDRI ?

sackrat ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 12:05 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 8:24 AM

Hello, I have been seeing a fair amount of fake HDRI renders done in Bryce on this site and others recently,..........can anyone direct me to a tutorial ? Is this different from fake radiosity renders done with Necati's light domes ? Thanks for your attention, sackrat.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

MadDog31 ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 12:11 AM

Read my forum post from a couple of days ago 'Ok ok ok...HDRI..." Gives good info. MD

Ornlu ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 12:31 AM

Just do a search for it............ please... I am going to release a tutorial on HDRI / Radiosity / Global Illumination in bryce soon.

Slakker ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 12:36 AM

You better...

Svaelt ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 12:41 AM

thanx Ornlu.

danamo ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 1:05 AM

Glad to hear it Ornlu!

Dash101 ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 8:39 AM

Nice to hear thar Ornlu. Infact I was thinking of releasing a tutorial myself after I post the image Im working on now. But if your going to post a tutorial, I'll trash the idea and just let you post it.

TMGraphics ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 8:47 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=775196

Try reading the original HDRI post by AgentSmith. Its a doozie, so get a coffee or whatever and have a sit down :> TMG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.