Tue, Oct 22, 4:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: looking for clothes textures for maya doll

bnetta ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 6:17 PM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 7:38 PM

are there any clothes textures for maya dolls clothes?? if so where please. netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 11:02 PM

Avalontree released a trio of new textures recently.

Riddokun ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 7:51 PM

there are few textures because there are few (yet impressive) clothes and she is a "young" character regarding poserlife. Avalontree has three, and i saw a wip around here on one of the dress of basic clothing pack from maya. Also if you need swimsuits, i already done a few, and i am working on more as well as a bunch of textures for other clothes. Anyway you still can achieve very cool effects without any textures, using existing cloth and playing with highlight color and amount, as well as bump and reflection maps If you are really in need i can advice you to go to www.paurex.com (there is a seamless free basic texture editor as well as a commercial one) afaic, i cannot work much nowadays (storms and some very hot waters both prevent me to use the computer very often, especially when outside T is above cpu inner one :)

FishNose ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 6:27 AM

Riddokun - you working on new stuff? Sounds great! :o) :] Fish

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.