Fri, Sep 20, 2:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: OK now the eyebrows...

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2003 at 8:03 PM ยท edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 8:25 AM

file_73473.jpg

I'm haveing the same problem a problem with the eyebrows as well... any sugestions on what I need to do???

Dash ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2003 at 8:39 PM

I believe the p4 woman does not have an eyebrow materials for transparencies, but there are morphs that smooth the eyebrow flat try looking for it on freestuff if is not there maybe someone else can help you find it.

Foxseelady ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 3:47 AM

I am attempting a texture just for the heck of trying and am using p4nude woman also. I believe I just made the eyebrows invisible, or maybe that was vicky lol. But I do know that in the materials options I used the drop down clicked eyebrows, made the color white then put my texture on her and they were gone. Hope this helps some. I never knew about the smoother :0

gryffnn ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 8:16 AM

P4FemMagic in my store here has a brow-smoothing morph and lots more. BTW, it looks like you're using the default setting for the face camera's focal length, which is set way too low and gives a fish-eye look. Try 100 or so. HTH - Elisa/gryffnn

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.