Sat, Sep 21, 2:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Question on icons in the mouse cursor

gusdrum ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 8:36 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

When I installed for the first timePoser 5 the most that it notices was that when loaded some library the icon of the cursor of the mouse changed to a clock, (something perfectly normal in all the programs) the rare thing is that once loaded the lirary the cursor changed to a sand clock and did not return to normality, (an arrow) the only way to return the cursor to its normal state is to move it to the window of the scene. I have observed which this does not represent a problem for Poserbut always I have had this doubt, I have installed the SR3 and this small problem continue. Is bug or an individual problem of installation? Tanks.

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2003 at 12:39 AM

I sometimes get that, particularly in the Pose palette. Perhaps because my Pose section is so large... I don't know.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.