Thu, Oct 3, 3:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: v3 installing problems

liquidtracy ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 1:35 PM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:31 AM

can anybody tell me how on the earth you install v3 i can install her but the injections dont work when i go to do morph it looks for the deltas and chans ? i let daz3d unzip its self into poser to save me doing it but it doesnt work v3 works but you cant use the morphs get back someone help me

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 1:47 PM

Unzip? I hope you mean "run the installer", unless you are on a Mac and using .sit. Check that the !Daz folder is in your Library folder, that's really the only requirement.

Dash ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 3:22 PM

Have you downloaded and installed the sr1 updates for V3? you can find them under each product (base, head morph and body morphs).

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 7:06 PM

What version of Poser are you using? The morphs didn't work for me because I installed V3 into Poser 4, then tried to use her in Poser 5. Once I copied the !DAZ folder to Poser 5, it worked fine. If you don't understand what I'm saying, make sure you've installed Vickie into the version of Poser you're using her in.

Shoshanna ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 8:10 PM

You have to load vickie, then go to the pose library to inject the morphs you want to use. If you want all the morphs for V3, you have to buy the head and body morph packs as well. Morphs for V3 would be in the poses library, the ones for adding her morphs would be in a folder with a name beginning with !V3 and ending in INJ (eg !V3 All Morphs INJ) If you checked in Windows Explorer (or it's mac equivalent) there should be a folder in runtime/libraries called !DAZ which contains those deltas and chanVis. Hope that is some help. Shanna :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.