Tue, Oct 22, 2:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Peeved Off

BinklesNZ ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2003 at 2:32 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why is it that every time I have placed an order with your company, I have to contact you to get what I order? Your company is the only one I've ever had this problem with, and my wife is now looking at alternative places to buy and found that they allow her to download the files as soon as she purchases them. We have so far made 3 online purchases - the first time we needed to contact you to provide "authorisation". We then purchased 4 other items, and had to wait nearly a week before I emailed you and get the download link. I was going to see whether I ever got the items, and thought of doing a chargeback on my credit card - except the wife wants the items. Remembering that a chargeback costs your company as well I expect to see my order able to be downloaded within 24 hours - otherwise I shall be contacting mastercard and explaining what dodgy practises you are utilising - they may not do anything about it - but I will do a chargeback if I do not hear back. I will also contact each of the owners of the items that we were going to purchase and explain that we wanted to buy their products - but because of the bad business practices were pushed to cancel our order - and can we purchase through them privately - or where else can we purchase their item. I am certain that these owners will not be impressed with hearing this as well. Where my wife does Poser work - I use online purchases for flight simulator purchases - and again I never have to wait for my purchase. We do online shopping for food - and we don't have to wait. My work buys over $1500 worth of online transactions and never have to wait - so why do we have to with your company. My order is for nearly $60. My username is BinklesNZ. I hope you are able to explain your slack service.

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2003 at 3:06 PM

Hi BinklesNZ, Thanks for taking the time to communicate your feelings about our business. I can appreciate your frustration in regards to being able to download your purchases right away. We restrict downloads for new customers to help cut down on credit card fraud. After several purchases have been made we open your account up so that purchases are available for immediate downloading. I have removed the download restriction from your profile, BinklesNZ. Your new purchases are available for downloading and all future purchases by credit card will be available for immediate downloading. Thanks for shopping with us! If you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact me. Regards, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

BinklesNZ ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2003 at 3:09 PM

I thank you for explaining this to me - as well as to others who may get frustrated with not being able to download.

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2003 at 3:11 PM

Your very welcome. Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

orion1167 ( ) posted Mon, 08 September 2003 at 11:12 AM

This string is probably dead, but just for being noteworthy, I went through abit of the same thing, a year later, and 900.00 later, I am very happy with Renderosities policy on fraud, and although very undertsandable the frustration, better to be safe than sorry....:)..And the Staff at Renderosity is great to work with. C Wayne

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 08 September 2003 at 11:15 AM

Thanks Chris. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

BinklesNZ ( ) posted Mon, 08 September 2003 at 4:02 PM

Yup, I'm happy that they look out for us, but I didn't know what was happening, I got told that after the first time that I would get immediate downloads. The main thing is - is that renderosity have now explained it, and we've got the items and my wife is happy :)

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 08 September 2003 at 4:31 PM

"my wife is happy" Always a good thing. (smile) Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 6:17 AM

I really like this guy he does not let anyone push him or his wife around, Vey cool guy, Does not take any BS. :)

BinklesNZ ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 5:59 AM

Nah it's not being pushed around, it's not knowing :) Everything was sorted out and all parties went home happy :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.