Sat, Sep 21, 9:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Images

Isle_Witch ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 2:22 AM · edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Does anyone know where I can get some free, royalty free images? Thank-you

cryptojoe ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 3:13 AM

Commercial or non-commercial?

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

Isle_Witch ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 6:09 AM

Hmmm, I am going to play dumb and ask what id the difference? I just want some images to work with

retrocity ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:30 AM

Isle Witch, you'll probably want "non" commercial (defiantly if you want to use them as "derivative work"). There are a few members here from the Photography Forum that have images you can use.

Mooncat is one artist that is very gifted and has some free stock photography in her galley at stock.xchng

i'm sure others will add to this list but at least it's a start

:)
retrocity

comet166 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:15 AM

Attached Link: http://triberadio.com/

you might try .

retrocity ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 11:40 AM

Good link too! I know another member "looter" does work with some of these images...

please keep in mind, you need to register first before you can download any of the photos (minor inconvenience...)

retrocity

retrocity ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:28 PM

You can also try over at deviantart website...

retrocity

ps. just make sure you are using photos that have been released for use (read the artist notes...)

Andini ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 5:51 PM

I had some success getting cheap royalty-free photos, clipart, music, and fonts on www.ebay.com There's a ton of that stuff on there!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.