Wed, Sep 18, 5:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: some pictures from me.. :) (and hi back :))

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 7:52 AM ยท edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 4:24 PM

I finally get the time (and the connection workin) to say hi back after holidays here too .) I have updated My Photo Page Section in my website with the pictures (also ) of Florence and Rome I was starting to show here before my holiday break :) some of them were too big for fitting here the 200 MB allowance so I thought to share them with you through my site. Warning: my site is a mess ;). It could happen like in 2D Forum with my holidays picture that the link is temporarily unavailable due to ridicolous bandwith but that's what you get on free servers ;) Anyway, some vision of North Italy, Florence and Rome (and some old sea shots) are there for you if you like. I have 200 more pics and better of Rome (from my latest trip) and southern Italy but I won't upload them before a few months :) Enjoy if you like :) And... the past week I have learnt how to use ISO finally to take decent pictures at night. I might even post some in the gallery... but in a while ;) Hugs everyone :)

Artax ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 8:50 AM

heil.. good to see you again... =) I've taken a rapid look through your gallery and... you have made some interesting shots. i'm really impressed... Ah! thanks for your comments in my gallery too... =)

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 8:59 AM

Ciao!!!!!!! :) :) :) aspetta per le altre foto che uploadernei prossimi due mesi.. spero che noterai miglioramenti :) nell'ultimo mese ci sto chiappando un po' di pi. ho pure fatto qualche macro decente ;) thanx for takin time to look there and about your pics... you know I always love your style.. I was internet out these past days so I have yet to check if there's more from you but believe.. in waves you'll see all my comments come. I love your style. And to please you.. I tell you that one of next sections in the photography art albums will be.. only PEOPLE shots :) the one you say I am better at :) I hope to have improved there too :) Ty for the callin up :) Hugs :)

Artax ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 10:32 AM

he he he... humm... i've not upped photos in the last week but i'm about to come out with a LOT of B/W shots. =) I'm looking forward to see your new works! =)

brittmccary ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 5:42 PM

Some very nice pictures from one of my favorite countries! Ciao, Italia.

gallimel ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:33 AM

I am happy to meet another fan of Italy Brit :) ty for takin time to view :)

Tedz ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:24 PM

Hi Meli...tried to View...saw a couple ..then went to Roma....and came under a massive Pop-up Attack Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!....so...I scarpered :(

gallimel ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 6:20 AM

I know beloved HC.. my site sadly has the problem of pop-ups. But if you wanna, I can mail you some of the pics. Hugs.. I am in emotional bad charge these days, so my time online is brief and I can't smile like I usually do. But all will be fine so don't worry. Have a nice day and thank you for trying out the site.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.