Wed, Sep 18, 11:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: dumb question about M2 and M3....gotta ask sorry!

droyd ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 12:26 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 3:08 PM

Hi Folks, This is a dumb question, but I have to ask and I'm sure someone else will too. I have Michael 2. I want to buy the upgrade for Michael 3. After I install M3. I will still be able to use M2 as a seperate figure correct? I realize the meshs are completely different and I already kinda know the answer. I just want to be sure the M2 figure isn't overwritten when installing M3. I want to use them both. I've never upgraded a Milfigure before or I'd know the answer. see I told you it was a dumb question!

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 12:27 PM

You will be able to use both ...

DCArt ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 12:28 PM

You can indeed use both figures. They are different meshes, and no, you don't have to stop using one if you get the other one. 8-)

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 7:12 PM

I'd like to piggyback on droyd's thread if I may and ask if the upgrade and the full priced base are really the same character.....just that one looks for M1 or M2 before installing? I'm assuming that the upgrade price is intended to be a bit of break for those who previously purchased a Mike figure.....and doesn't literally "upgrade" the Mike 1 or 2 figure. Is that correct?

greenbd ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 7:54 PM

Right, sandoppe. The installer does a search, tells you "file found" when it locates M1 or M2, then proceeds to install M3. But it doesn't overwrite anything.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:21 AM

I recommend useing Mike because M3is... She's a Lady woe woe woe she's a lady!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.