Fri, Sep 20, 9:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Whats happened to my PNG's and RSR's

cmjackson ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 11:53 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 5:39 PM

When i view some of my mat poses in the pose libary the pngs are disstorted and greyed out, whats going on? The pose works fine it's just a problem with the png/rsr Using Pro pack. The Other stuff that i've made before is working ok

DominiqueB ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 12:41 PM

If you have RSR thumbnails try deleting the PNG's, PPP will recreate the PNG itself, see if that works, otherwise open up the PNG in Photoshop see what gives there.

Dominique Digital Cats Media

iamonk ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 12:50 PM

This seems to be an issue with Poser. I run P5, and find that one day they are fine, the next they are greyed out. I have found that somewhere along the way, the transparency info in the PNG is lost. In PSP, promote to a layer, add a speck of transparency and save the PNG. It always works for me, and once they are fixed, it never seems to happen again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.