Sat, Sep 21, 3:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Historical/Fantasy wooden fort - Opinions please

pdblake ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 1:19 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:25 AM

file_130786.jpg

This is my attempt at a wooden fort, historcial/fantasy in design. The entire fort is made up of sections and can be easily customised. Each section isa poser ready prop and is UV mapped and pre textured. Sections: Archer Platform Corner Tower Gateway Ladder Large Log section Large Spike Section Log Palisade Section Platform Small Log Section Small Spike Section Spike Walkway The whole thing was made in Poser4 and will, hopefully, be available in the store soon.

Chailynne ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 1:31 PM

How cool! I like it. :o) I can already think of uses for it.

ookami ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 1:49 PM

Sweet... It would make a good hobgoblin fort too... or an orc fort!

ookami ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 1:49 PM

Sweet... It would make a good hobgoblin fort too... or an orc fort!

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 1:52 PM

Nice job, and ookami is right..lol, I thought of that when I saw it too! Marque

pdblake ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 1:57 PM

Hmmm, nice thought, but does anyone have any Poser hobgoblins and orcs. I got the idea for the fort as I am in a fantasy battle mood at the moment, I just bought Games Workshops extreme;y old but great game, Dark Omen and am into bustin' orc boyz heads. Now wouldn't that game look great with poser characters.

3DSprite ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 2:42 PM

Wonderful idea!! ;-)

lmacken ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 8:52 PM

Here's an opinion. That type of construction relies on the fact that the posts or poles and buried up to half their length in the ground, prolly with a horizontal plate at the bottom. So you could have one section for cut-aways, sapping operations, creekbeds and etc.; just for completenesses sake. Cool, huh?

ZETT1 ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 1:16 AM

Looks very nice and is a good idea. But we Europeans can't buy from the online-store because an sh... error. ZETT

pdblake ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 2:25 AM

ZETT - I completely sympathize, I'm from England and have the same trouble.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.