Sun, Sep 22, 6:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: IAM OH SO VERY VERY SAD

Parts ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 1:22 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 8:13 PM

During the free zygote camel deal my e-mail was passed over and I didn't get it. I have tried but to no luck heard anything back from zygote. I just put my e-mail in again to make sure that they have it in case they do another free give away but im still so very sad that I didn't get that free camel....

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 1:50 PM

The main people there are at Siggraph. Give them until the first week of August to get back to you. If you signed up at their site as well as this one I'm sure they'll help you out, they're pretty cool. Marque

cooler ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 2:34 PM

According to the email that was sent out, the camel will be freely available until August 5th so you still have some time to contact the powers that be :-)

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2000 at 4:43 PM

heya; parts, the camel freebie goodie deal was not sent to the zygote emailing list(s). it was sent to the renderosity emailing list; go to your profile and make sure you have 'yes' checked for receiving email.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.