Sun, Oct 6, 1:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Fix this Web Site!

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Mon, 22 September 2003 at 9:23 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:25 PM

file_77217.jpg

This is getting more than rediculous!

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 1:08 AM

Yeah, had that happen here a time or 2 also..I had to click back and try it again a couple of times to get it to work...

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

ladynimue ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 9:51 AM

Hi TerraDreamer - I understand your frustration. Please be assured that the programmers are working around the clock to fix any Bugs. They are also working on the site to make it even smoother running and quicker loading - Yippie!!!!!!!! :) The downside of doing upgrades is that it can slow down the system on a temp basis. Of course, it could always just be those Evil Rosity Pixies! Thanks for hanging in there, things will be zooming soon! ladynimue

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Wed, 24 September 2003 at 12:27 PM

'I understand your frustration. Please be assured that the programmers are working around the clock to fix any Bugs. They are also working on the site to make it even smoother running and quicker loading - Yippie!!!!!!!! :)' YES!!! they are dumping bondware at last and moving to a serious system? long overdue !

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Fri, 26 September 2003 at 9:23 PM

It seems much better today, now that the programmers have worked on it...

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.