Sat, Sep 21, 1:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Exciting news!

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 3:37 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

file_130867.jpg

We've just added an incredible selection of new characters, models and textures to the store. Here's a couple of test renders using nerd's Dream Suit (part of his Dream Spinner collection incorporating his revolutionary Extended Morph Controls) with two of ThralLord's Majick Mail materials applied in Bryce. I can see all kinds of possibilities for these. (And that's hmann's electric guitar, also available in the store.) [The Full Story](http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=248)

Spike ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 4:37 PM

Now thats a great idea! Looks like I better get to the store and pick these up.

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 4:57 PM

Now, do you want to know how exited I was to open this message and see Nerd's version of my Dreamspinner Suit on! Love that texture by ThralLord, just wish there was a Poser version of it. I would invite everyone to go have a look at these new goodies available in the store. Also visit Nerd's site to see the extra textures that I did for the whole line and click on the link to visit the page for my vampire novel at Buybooksontheweb.com (which Nerd was nice enough to insert for me) Yours, Liz Pope Dreampsinner Inc.

nitreug ( ) posted Fri, 28 July 2000 at 7:39 PM

I know they are good because I bought the whole collection from Nerd. Very good work. Claude

Al ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2000 at 5:09 AM

Fantastic Material. I hope the store will be open soon to european customer too. Al

3DSprite ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2000 at 9:34 AM

We ARE working on that Al, sorry it is taking so very long ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.