Tue, Sep 24, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:13 pm)

Subject: Knight Armor 4 Mike 2 (WIP)

godless_norseman ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 1:09 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

file_77970.jpg

Hi, here is a Mike 2 Knight Armor...

At this point it is a Beta Version (eleminate little Errors, create more morphs, optimizing Cr2 Files)

now i need first opinions :)

godless_norseman ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 1:11 PM

file_77971.jpg

here is a helm example

elektra ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 1:37 PM

The helmet looks really cool, I like the morphs for it. The rest of it is shaping up pretty good too.

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 1:43 PM

I agree. It's looking very good.

FlyByNight

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 2:15 PM

Looking pretty cool

ronstuff ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 2:15 PM

Very nice work - good details and has a nice feel to it.

dirk5027 ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 8:18 PM

good job

aggelos ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2003 at 10:14 PM

It looks good. I hope you share it with us all sometime soon!

freyfaxi ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 6:01 AM

A couple of lil points, depending on whether or not this is intended as a 'realistic' armour, as opposed to a 'fantasy' style ? Oon the inside of the elbows - if that is supposed to be metal...there's no way the char would be able to bend his arms. On major bending sufaces - inside elbows, back of knees, armpits..most real armours had nothing at all. Protection for these areas was usually smallish mail sections ..sattached to the padded arming jacket that was worn under the armour to prevent chafing. My best hint is this..go to local library, have a good look at some books showing details of real-life armours. They will usually give a good idea of what armour really looks like in some of the smaller, but very vital details

Bladesmith ( ) posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 4:11 AM

"Oon the inside of the elbows" Nothing a chainmail texture and transmap couldn't fix.... Looks good, norseman. Overlapping metal plates can be somewhat difficult to simulate in poser. Knee, shoulder, and elbow pieces in particular. Nice, clean, practical looking armor man.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.