Wed, Oct 23, 12:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Photoshop 6 to 7 compatability question on Brushes and Actions

DanaanD ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 9:42 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:21 AM

Hello all,,,I have just a quick question for someone who knows both photoshop 6 and 7. I have just gotten PS 7 and want to know before I install it if my brushes and actions I have for PS 6 will work in PS 7? I know that might be a silly or DUUHH like question but I am one of those people that is learning PS on my own and not real sure.

retrocity ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 12:09 PM

yes (mostly...)

i fact your brushes will work better due to the enhancements to the "brush" engine in ver7

;)
retrocity

DanaanD ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 12:44 PM

ty so much,,,I wasn't sure and I have just noticed all of the new controls I have with 7, especially with the brushes,,,I think I'm going to like 7 alot more than 6.

DigitalOasis ( ) posted Mon, 13 October 2003 at 11:41 AM

I am a photopaint 11 users myself as well as a photoshop 6 user, and will have to say now that I upgraded to ps7 i will probably use pp11 less. ps7 seems to be easier to understand and use than 6 atleast to me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.