Sat, Sep 21, 5:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Store I cannot find it

Dmurphy ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2000 at 11:50 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 5:43 PM

I must be coming in thru a backdoor.I cannot find a button or link to the online store.I can see the whats new stuff.I cannot find a link to buy anything.All I can seem to link to is forum after forum.I even tried serch with store as a key word and get to a forim about the store but no store. Don

cooler ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2000 at 12:09 PM

If you look over on the right----> (last item under 'features') You should see a 'Renderosity Online Store' banner... click on that & it should take you to the store

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Sun, 30 July 2000 at 1:42 PM

Thanks, cooler!

ThralLord ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 1:23 AM

The graphic had disappeared for me, too, and only recently reappeared. The link always worked, if I clicked on the space the missing graphic occupied. I'm not certain why the graphic was not there, but I'm guessing it had something to do with a minor bug in IE 5.5. I suggest that a small text link be included under the graphic link, so folks who have this rare problem will still be able to find the link.

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 2:40 AM

Good idea. I'll mention that to our programmers.

ThralLord ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 2:46 AM

And Diane: There is still no link to the Store on Renderotica!

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 2:57 AM

I know. We're working on that.

ThralLord ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 3:05 AM

Thanks, Diane!

kamilche ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2000 at 11:21 AM

I never knew the store existed until today, and I followed this thread. I always ignore banner ads - they're intrusive and unwanted for most of the Internet browsing experience. Instead of having ONLY this 'ignored banner ad', you should have a text link and make it a part of the formal web hierarchy. I bet lots of people have overlooked that banner, just like me.

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2000 at 2:43 PM

I've asked our programmers to get us a text link as sson as they can get to it. Diane

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.