Tue, Sep 24, 9:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: Beta Testers

Destinie ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 2:38 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 5:57 AM

file_78768.jpg

How do I find Beta testers? I have a character/texture set for Vicky III that is almsot ready, but the submission says I need at least two beta testers? Any help would be appreciated I am attaching a picture that shows the character.

Foxseelady ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 3:11 PM

omg I love her. I'd be thrilled to test her for you! Just let me know what you need and if I'll be okay to help!

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 3:18 PM

Wow beautiful work. Really wish I had time time to offer to test her for you. Wish you the best of luck with her :)

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 3:28 PM

I have time. :-)

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

XET_Stormy ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 3:46 PM

I do to. :)

Destinie ( ) posted Sat, 04 October 2003 at 3:46 PM

Thank you so much everybody :-) I have my beta testers and Blazerwiccan I really appreciate the well wishes. I am hoping this goes well!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.