Sat, Sep 21, 6:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Two more for the October Challange

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 11:14 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:00 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_79209.jpg

From a shoot I did this week (modified for the challange)

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 11:16 PM

file_79210.jpg

Another from a shoot this week (Modified for the challange)

jhazard ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 11:21 PM

The lighting/modeling is awesome, but I prefer the more abstracted version on the bottom; my brain wants to follow the shape in a predertimed fashion, but the composition forces my eyes to travel differently, if that makes any sense. Both are beautiful, nice work.

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 11:33 PM

jhazard Thank you for the comments! Yes I agree, I believe the abstract is a stronger image. 90% of the project I shot was more abstract with, what I call, dramatic lighting. I just decided to post the other shot because I love the contrast between the sharp lines and soft lines on each side of the model.

Lalani ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 10:29 AM

Ohh wee, she's got a nice bod.. but is she related to the smurfs by any chance? ;) Both are wonderful, but I also like the second more. Beautiful shots! =)

BruB ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 7:05 PM

Interesting concept. Second one leaves more to the imagination. Love it!

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 2:31 PM

these are absolutlely sensually BLUEtiful!!! :] definately luv that 2nd one

cristab ( ) posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 7:03 PM

Amazing images! Beautiful, not to mention blue is my fav color. Really neat project....I always wanted to do something like this. Great model as well. Can't wait to see what else you have under your sleeve =) Keep up the great work! Cris =)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.