Sat, Oct 5, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: M3 The Fighter ;)

TT ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:36 PM ยท edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 7:56 AM

file_79306.jpg

Something unusuall for me, a boxer ;) Playing with my WIP character/textures for M3, and just wonder about the morphs, why do the left sided morphs look like this, what causes this, I have run the sr1, still the same. Credits for the V3 Ring shoes and gloves to BATs and for pose to Kirisute. Thanks! :)

"I like my species the way it is."

TT ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 5:00 PM

Thanks, I think I installed the morphs update allready, but maybe I need to check it out and install them again. ;)

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 7:40 PM

I really love those ring shoes - can you give me a link ? (I looked in the members list for BATs, and also in the marketplace, but I drew a blank). thanks, Andrew

A_ ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 3:29 AM

Don't know about the problem with the arm, but I like this character a lot. :)

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 5:12 AM

If you have installed the updates to the base or upgrade for M3 then you need to go into your geometry file and deleted the rsr that collates with m3. It will remove the problem instantly.

TT ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 5:33 AM

mathman it was on Bats site a limited time frebee for V3 for awhile ago, You can maybe send him a e-mail and ask.

lobo75, thanks, I almost forgot the .rsrs will post a new image when I get the bodymorphs to work as they should do. :)

Ratteler, agree, no broken nose or scars. ;)As I say something unusuall, dont know yet if he will be boxer or "ordinary" fantasy character, ;) maybe both.

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 8:13 AM

TT, There doesn't appear to be any member called Bat.

raven ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 8:25 AM

Attached Link: http://bat.server.ne.jp/

Bat refers to BATlab, a Japanese member who creates very good clothing. On his site he offers limited time freebies. you can visit his site at the link. At the moment his freebie is a bikini for P5's Judy. He also has a store here too.

TT ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 9:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=BATLAB

And here his homepage, at Renderosity. :)

rasputina ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 11:04 AM

holy cow! he looks great Tuula. :)

TT ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 12:19 PM

file_79307.jpg

Thank You for helping and tips, I think it was the .rsrs, now the morphs looks ok. :) Here is he in different light Daz globals, myself like the photolight better.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.