Thu, Sep 19, 5:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Skin wonderful skin (Texture help?)

merknz ( ) posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 3:31 AM · edited Mon, 08 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

file_79460.jpg

Hello Poser Freaks (and lil'lurkers) My question isnt really totally Poser .. but poser related, I am attempting to go that one step, to move beyond 'place and render' into creating characters, I have the cutting guides (thanks to SnowSultan via Daz) but my problem is actually a rather simple one .. I have the face I want, but now I need skin to merge the face onto ..

My Work paid for Photoshop 7 so that I can do web work and of course I use it for other purposes :-)

As you can see, I'm not very good yet but trying hard .. does anyone have any tricks of the trade? I have attempted using the clone tool (which creates lines that dont go away with the blur tool)

If anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

PS. Very aware the lips dont match and the eyebrows are weird (used in render is Actual/Black eyes)

PheonixRising ( ) posted Fri, 10 October 2003 at 3:52 AM

Make a copy file and try this: Break of the lips, eyes, brows and nose and use "transform >Distort to align each piece individually. One you have done that clone from your original image to blend the areas together. DOn't try and align the whole face in one piece. You will go mad. on the eye for example...copy past the inside half and rotate it to align with the tearduct. then erase/clone blend and drop below. Focus on one half of the face. When you are done, make a copy "fip horizontal" foir the other half. Be very careful of hot red burns in the skin. Photos have hotspots that look rashy in textures. I see some of that in yours above the lip and at the nostril opening. A touch of sponge tool will tage care of rashes or flaming orange spots. Looking great so far and good luck Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.