Wed, Sep 18, 12:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: saving full body morphs to another cr2?

Georgous ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 5:45 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:40 AM

Ive noticed that i can transfer all morphs to another cr2 using morph manager but it apparently doesnt do full body morphs.neone know how i can do that?

Dash ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 6:23 PM

The way I do it is to rename the character file to .Pz2 then open in MM4 the full body morphs should be visible, rename the file back to cr2 when you are done. I believe there are other ways as well just can't remember right now.

Jaager ( ) posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 10:45 PM

You can "prime" the slot for the donor cr2 by opening any *.pz2 and immediately opening the CR2 on top of it. The recipient CR2 will take the copy even if the BODY valueParms are not visible. You do not need to prime the slot unless you wish to see if all the channels are copied.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.