Sat, Sep 21, 3:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Getting REALLY, REALLY, REALLY frustrated!!!

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2000 at 6:55 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:31 AM

I have tried to purchase items over 10 times with my debit/Visa card and the store REFUSES to accept it. This is SOOOOO frustrating. I always prefer to use my debit/visa instead of charge. And right now, my regular credit card is maxed out, so I HAVE to use the debit/visa. This is the ONLY place I have found that does not accept it. And just in case you were thinking it... I have an available balance of nearly $1800, so I know that I have enough to buy a $19.95 model. To be honest, I so much prefer to buy stuff at the bBay store. I have NEVER had a problem with them. While I enjoy supporting the Renderosity site/store, I don't expect you to make it difficult on me. I would think it would be quite the contrary. If you are having this many problems, especially with foreign orders, why not just scrap the current system and get a new one? Anyway, the error I get when trying to use my debit/visa card is: CC Processing Failure! failure-hard What a stupid error message too.... what does it mean? Why not give a more descriptive and useful message... GRRRRRR..... Sorry Thorneworkes, I tried to buy the PennyCandy model... but the system won't let me. I tried to buy the Dreamspinner collection too.... but ended up getting frustrated and going to bbay.

ZETT1 ( ) posted Thu, 03 August 2000 at 12:53 AM

I have the same problems since opening the store. My wishlist is $270 !!! And it's right: ordering by BBay are without any problems. The best way for foreign users would be link to BBay for ordering. Is this not a good idea ?? ZETT

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2000 at 6:20 PM

ookami, I don't blame you for being frustrated. I have no idea what that error message means either, but I will ask our merchant account. We have had orders placed on debit cards so I don't think that is the problem. I don't know if you were there in the beginning of BBay, but they had their problems when they first set up, too. They have worked out theirs by requiring you to pay a membership fee to purchase there. We prefer not to do that. All I can do at this point is tell you that we are working on getting a different merchant account that hopefully will solve these problems. Diane

ookami ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2000 at 6:39 PM

I hope you do soon. I've ordered from MANY other places using the same address so I don't think that's the problem. It's just frustrating.... seeing such cool stuff in the store... but being denied it. It's like... well... it's like being TEASED. =) Let me know if you change anything so I can try again. Thanks! John PS - Actually, I NEVER had problems from bbay. Hehe... I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.