Sat, Sep 21, 4:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Meet Rendy Renderette WIP

stimpy ( ) posted Wed, 02 August 2000 at 9:12 AM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 6:04 AM

file_131133.jpg

Well, here she is! After much deliberation, planning, searching, and all out obsessing, I've decided to post my first "draft" of a character. I've used Posette, morphs, textures, and props found here, there, and everywhere. If you recognize something, it's probably yours, and I say thanks. The only thing that's mine is the face and hair textures. There's still much work to be done and hopefully I'll start putting her in some scenes... Eyebrow question: Which do you all prefer? No brows with a texture on the face? Or texture on the brows and shape them as best as possible? (On a side note, I imported her into Bryce and discovered that the vest has some invisible parts on the shoulder that render in Bryce!)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.