Tue, Oct 22, 12:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Plesae help,do they make such an animal ?

OReillyTX ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2003 at 1:08 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 4:21 AM

Hello, I am a Pixel Pusher needing the assistance of a Mesh Mechanic.I am Working with M3 attempting to make some characters for my textures I am working on.M3 has a insane about of morph injections fully loaded and was wondering if there is a 3rd party app that can strip morph dials/targets that are not >or< but only =0 from a .CR2 file? Is there a way to "quickly and easily" take the bloat out of V3/M3, unused /unwanted INJ's in a.CR2 via a 3rd party app? Thank you for you assistance!

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2003 at 1:18 PM

Attached Link: Daz3d, home of the millenium family

that sounds like you want the dial cleaner, it's up at Daz & free. It's usually found on either the main body page of Vicky3 or Mike3.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2003 at 2:25 PM

Thank you ! Looks like that will do the trick.

garblesnix ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2003 at 4:05 PM

Where on the page is the Dial Cleaner? I only see it listed as part of the M3 package. Am I blind? H'ep me, please.

garblesnix ( ) posted Fri, 17 October 2003 at 4:09 PM

Found on V3 page. Lazy man make fool of self. Will hide face.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.