Sat, Sep 21, 4:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: WIP: Rendy Renderette Character and Questions (Comments welcome)...

stimpy ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 9:41 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:27 PM

file_131257.jpg

Here's round two of my WIP character "Rendy Renderette". (Once I've perfected the face, I'll also post with the original photo.) All morphs, textures, clothes, & hair by the 3D Community. Only the face texture and hair texture are mine. 1: When texture mapping the face to an actual photo of a person, what do you prefer? Mapping the eyebrows on the face (head) or mapping the actual eyebrows themselves? I used the "no brows" morph but I find it "smudges" up the area where the eyebrow line up... 2: When I bend her into a sitting position, she has an unnatural curve on her back side. I tried the "Butt fix" from Morph World but it didn't seem to straighten the backside out... Also, I'm looking for a suit jacket to go with the skirt. (I love a girl in a suit!)

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 4:24 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Wow, she has changed since you last posted her. The eyebrows are probably the hardest thing to fix so what I prefer for closeups is using Toshi's eyebrow prop with a transparency and making the eyebrow completely smooth on Posette. Plus it's a morphable prop allowing for variations. http://www.aimilc.ne.jp/~rainbow/html/poser.htm As for jackets, you'll find a small variety here for the man and woman. http://victorian.fortunecity.com/wooton/1493/hokusai.html

stimpy ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2000 at 12:43 PM

Thanks Kal. I applied the eyebrow prop and it looks pretty good. It needs to be smoothed out because it's too "crisp" for her face. I've been playing with the texture and trans map.) I also played around with the jackets and I've been working on a version "transing" out the shirt and tie. (The lab coat is a little bulky for this model.)The butt fix didn't really do what I was looking for. I'll have to search around some more... Anybody else have a suggestion?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.