Tue, Oct 22, 12:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: FREE POSER STUFF HELP

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 12:32 PM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 11:15 AM

I try and download some of the free poser stuff but it says i need a password etc. What do i do

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 3:08 PM

Where are you downloading from? If it's the Free Stuff here at Renderosity, I've never been asked for a password, it just downloads when I click on it. Melanie

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 4:04 PM

I click and a password and username thing comes up

kpott ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 4:33 PM

yeah you now need a password here on renderosity. It's only beacause too much ppl came here to just look around. It's very easy, just fill in the form, with an e-mail. they will send an e-mail in a few seconds with a link to the form you have to fill out, after that, everything is free !!!

cooler ( ) posted Fri, 04 August 2000 at 11:28 PM

Dwight, if you already have a password & username, (which I believe you need in order to post here :-) the problem is in all likelihood that you are using a download app like GetRight or Go!Zilla... disable them or any other d/l accelerator software & that should solve the problem.

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2000 at 9:17 AM

I just downloaded something last night as an experiment and had no trouble at all. No password screen came up for me. I think Cooler could be right, it might be your download app. Melanie

Wizzard ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 1:08 AM

Dwight... many of the links to the free stuff goes to servers that won't allow a DL accelerator to be used.. if you disable it.. you should not have a problem.. Cheers, Wizzard

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.