Thu, Sep 19, 10:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: pegasus

akura_ ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 12:47 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

can any one tell where I can get a Pegasus animale character for Poser 4 horse

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 8:12 PM

Do you already have the DAZ Eagle? (And if no, why not? It's only 99 cents in the Platinum Club.)

You can download a free adult Pegasus and colt, which both use the eagle's wings, at Poser Junction.

Imagination Works sells a Pegasus for Poser.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 10:50 PM

Don't mention that 99 cents to me... since I bought so many of those things at full price. :sigh: Carolly

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 25 October 2003 at 11:25 PM

What, you paid the full $1.99, also? :

See, hauksdottir, you should be a stingy bstrd with the patience of an arctic glacier, like me, and keep putting off those expensive purchases. I'd wanted stuff like the eagle, charger, buck, dragon skeleton, storybook dragon, hatchling dragon, hydra, centaur, skeleton, and songbird, but couldn't justify paying that much for them, and they either eventually ended up in the Platinum Club where I almost literally bought them for pocket change, or received them as freebies for renewing my subscription.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 2:25 AM

But Little Dragon... I'm not going to live 827 years! Part of the reason I didn't join the Platinum Club when it came out was because it was mostly Anton's stuff, and I already owned it... and even the bundle-o-goodies package they are offering new subscribers has only 3 items which I wanted but never bought. Maybe by next year there will be enough new items that it will make economic sense for me to join... and maybe by then they will be making more new items which I want and need. I have no interest in much of the latest trends and the concentration upon them to the exclusion of all else is a bit off-putting. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.