Mon, Sep 9, 5:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: A New Poser User - My Doughter :-)

Chris ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 10:36 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:07 AM

file_131379.jpg

Hi Team, please welcome my Doughter to the Poser group. She is 13 years old and started using Poser 4. Here is her first step to become a great Poser artist :-) Hope you like it Chris and Vanessa (my doughter)

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Schlabber ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 10:43 AM

Many greetings to your daughter - a great beginning ... but you and your daughter should go outside - stand on a wall and waiting for the sun - What happened ??? Well - shadows :o)

Chris ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 10:52 AM

Schlabber : Yes shadows are missing - Vanessa need some more practice with Bryce I think. Next image will be better, I'm sure :-) Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 10:52 AM

hehehe.. there should be sharks in the water.. Hey Vanessa - welcome. Now you can have an excuse not to do things around the house "Aw.. com on. I have to get this pose right first! Just ten more minutes!"

Schlabber ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 10:55 AM

Well Vanessa, this is not so bad - if you had seen my first pictures (oh, better not showing this in public - everybody will laugh ...). Try on practise ...

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 2:15 PM

This is a great first effort! The wall and grass look as good as any pro could make them IMO. I'm really impressed, and look forward to seeing all kinds of images from you and your daughter! Take care. SnowS Hoping his pictures are worth 1001 words.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 3:26 PM

I think it's a great job, and who knew the sun would be straight up in the sky?? ;) Keep it up you're doing great. Marque

VAIRESH ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 8:18 PM

Great start...it is a million times better than my first 3d effort !!!

Shiromi ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 12:41 AM

hey Vanessa your Mother is so proud on you :-) Irene (Vanessa's Mother )

rg302rb ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 6:02 AM

Thats a cool background pic! Im only 13 too, but I'm more into Photoshop at the moment :)

Dr Zik ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 10:35 AM

Hi Folks! I've had 3D design students in college whose first attempts at Poser or Bryce weren't as good as this (and I hope none of them are reading this!!). Welcome Vanessa! And Kudos to Chris and Irene for showing us an interesting way to spend quality time with the kids!! Peter (Dr Zik)

Machreth ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 11:07 PM

heh, my 13 year old son is just getting started in 3d as well. I hope his efforts turn out this great. Good Job!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.