Tue, Oct 22, 1:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: All give me a hand, or i gonna hang myself dude

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 12:29 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 6:52 PM

Well im creating Wrestler pics for my efed, and you might have seen me do a few posts on here, but the one thing i really need is Facial Hair. 1)What is the best way to do them on Photoshop 5 and if it includes plugins how do you use them. Im new to it you see. 2)What is the best program for easy facial Hair. 3)I want to create some Wrestling rings, announce tables and other stuff. What program is best for this without being really confusing and is easy to get used to. Thanks In Advice.

LeeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 4:31 PM

Not sure if this will help or just give you some rope! :) I've got a mini-tutorial on using Photoshop to do post render touchup on Poser images. Part of it shows how I enhance chest and facial hair to give it more texture. Here's the url: http://homepage.mac.com/leemoon/ Click on the Quick Guide link and it'll take you through about 17 pages of very brief explanations. Hope this gives you some ideas! :) I believe there are at least 2 wrestling/boxing ring props (with posable ring ropes) around. Try the Props Guild or search here on Renderosity for them. They included sample texture maps - so you could easily edit them in Photoshop/etc. to add your own logos. Lee

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 2:24 AM

Dwight, I've found the best way to create facial hair is with the Photoshop burn tool. Pick a very fine brush and "burn" the individual hairs onto the texture. It's a little labor intensive, but the results are impressive and well worth the effort. Tweaking an image with noise and pixelation is acceptable from a distance but has a tendancy to look muddy as you dolly-in closer. Needless to say, always work on a COPY of the texture. Also, facial hair can be tricky because of the "wrap-around" effect along the sides of the face, but trial and error will guide you in setting correct placement. Good luck...

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2000 at 4:26 AM

There are a couple of morphs for "goatee"-style beards - check in the free stuff and at MorphWorld. Zygote also have a very good "mountain-man/dwarf"-style beard (a prop). There are also some other beard props around - IIRC they were on Lannie's link site. FastTrax had a wrestling ring at his site (Chemical Studios) and I think it is also at the Props Guild. I think there's also one in free stuff. Announce tables and the like, check 3D Cafe, they might have something close to what you're looking for. Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.