Wed, Sep 18, 11:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Simple? M3 injection problem seen here before...HELP!!!

droyd ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 11:59 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:14 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_82550.jpg

Hi Folks, I'm hoping someone can help or point me to a previous thread that dealt with this. I just updated M3 to M3sr1.I injected the M3 Barbarian body morphs and this is the result. I know I've seen this here mentioned before. I didn't have this problem with regular M3,just sr1. Running Xp pro with Poser 4.03. I'll check back here during the day if anyone needs any other specific info about my system, thanks in advance!

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 12:10 PM

did you delete the rsr file before installing the sr1?

droyd ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 12:12 PM

No, I did think enuf to do it after I loaded SR1 tho, oops.

xoconostle ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 1:14 PM

You also need to install the muscle morphs update, available at the product page for the muscle morphs at DAZ. That should take care of the problem.

droyd ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 1:40 PM

Hi Xoconostle, I was doing some searching thru the threads here and found the fix. Installed M3 bodymorph update from Daz and that did the trick, thanks again.

xoconostle ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2003 at 4:39 PM

Cool, glad you got it to work!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.