Sun, Oct 6, 12:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Help with 3Dream's Ponytail...

Silke ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 10:06 AM ยท edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 5:22 AM

Hi all... I am wondering if there is a way to hide / flatten / move back the two wispy little tails on top of the ponytail knot. I can't seem to be able to do it, and they stick out like antennae's. Anyone able to tell me which dials affect those two bits? I feel like a total dummy, but I just can't work out what affects those darn things - if anything. (I love the hair - I hate those two little tails.) Any help wouldl be much appreciated. Silke

Silke

Strixowl ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 10:45 AM

Note

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 10:49 AM

Zarabanda ( ) posted Tue, 04 November 2003 at 1:09 AM

you can either edit the trans map or use magnets to flatten the areas...I recommend making a new trans map.

Silke ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2003 at 4:32 AM

Transmapping doesn't seem to work, I can't get a magnet to affect just that bit of the hair because it's not a figure (I think) and at this moment in time, I am very very tempted to sling the entire thing off my harddrive. Yes, those two "bits" annoy me THAT much. Any other ideas?

Silke

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2003 at 7:41 AM

Have you emailed the person who made it to see if they can help? And if you get an answer please let us know as well. Marque

Zarabanda ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2003 at 1:23 PM

after looking at the hair prop in question, I think I know what area you are talking about, not sure because I dont own this. but I can tell you that anything can be hidden with transmapping. also, you can use the grouping tool to assign a new material setting to a group of polygons. and then theres always postwork, where anything is possible. sometimes you just have to roll up your sleeves and dive in, poser isn't always a modular experience.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.