Fri, Sep 20, 10:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Pls. take a look at Kaori

Al ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2000 at 10:29 AM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 8:52 AM

file_131561.jpg

I haven't used Poser for a lot of time due to my job. Now I want to introduce my new character: the teenager Kaori. I'd like comments and subgestions about her. Ciao!!! AL

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2000 at 12:13 PM

I like it. She looks untextured though. Is that the case? Give us some renders at different angles and poses.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

shadownet ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2000 at 1:20 PM

Looking good. The right collarbone at the shoulder looks like it could stand some tweeking. I also agree about the untextured look. Might just be a lighting issue, so do show us some renders at different angles and poses.

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2000 at 2:04 PM

Does she come with a phone number? Great work Al :) PhilC

Daramski ( ) posted Wed, 09 August 2000 at 4:36 PM

Hello Al, I like it, the texture didnt bother me, I think it's looks really great as it is.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.