Mon, Sep 9, 5:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Problem with site access from the UK?

gps ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2003 at 5:21 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 5:57 AM

Myself, cloughie and catlin_mc are all having problems with site access, and we're all in the UK - any other UK members having trouble or is this just a coincidence?

PeterChov ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2003 at 5:56 PM

I couldn't access the site all day yesterday
got a SessSQL: Too many connections error whenever I tried..

And Im in the U.S

• PC, testing the Avatar and Signature feature, since 2006

slinger ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2003 at 6:41 PM

I'm in the UK and I was getting the "SessSQL: Too many connections " thing too. I'm on ADSL, and it still has all the speed of a sprinting sloth today.

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2003 at 7:30 PM

It's the slowest site I regularly visit. Maybe that's the price of success.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2003 at 12:25 AM

I'm just able to get back on at all after a couple days. Site slowly returning to normal? (keeping fingers crossed) ;o) p.s. - I'm in los angeles/hollywood, usa. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Bez ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2003 at 1:04 AM

I'm in the UK, and you might as well forget about connecting to this site after 2.00pm GMT. I thought they were supposed to be sorting this out.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2003 at 6:04 PM

It's being wrapped up now, I think the upgrading is over and now the site guys are just chasing and correcting all the bugs. Which we have been collecting a list of them all, from what you members have been giving us, so thanks! AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Arien ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2003 at 5:42 AM

I'm in the UK, with ADSL connection, and the site has been slow as hell anywhere after midday GMT. More so in the past two weeks than before, and we all know that the downloading speed was never exactly brilliant. :(

My store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.