Thu, Sep 19, 5:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Clothing for Roman Senator ?

sackrat ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 6:51 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Hello, I mainly use Bryce5, and am currently working on a image showing Seneca making a plea before the roman senate and I need to find affordable poseable clothing for either Michael 2 or the P4 male, in the form of a toga or the like that would have been worn by a Roman Senator or upper class roman citizens. I am using Poser 4 Pro Pak. At this time I can not afford to join Poserworld or any other subscription site. I have already checked there and didn't really find anything suitable in the public areas. Any advice will be of great help. Thank you for your attention,....TOM(sackrat).

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 7:10 PM

Dodger has a nice $5 toga for Michael 2; you can contact him through PoserPros.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 7:19 PM

Attached Link: Baument.com

Baument.com some free clothing that might be suitable. (Click on the "archives" section, and check out the tunics.) They're just models, not posable, but he has sitting and standing versions, so if you're just doing a still image (rather than an animation), they might work.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 8:07 PM
Site Admin

Carthago delenda est. Wait, wrong senator. Never mind...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Torulf ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 5:11 PM

Do not forget the ring for the thumb.

TG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.