Thu, Sep 19, 5:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Hello! :-)

CAD-MAN ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 4:33 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

file_83970.jpg

Hi there!

I would like to introduce myself here in the photograph gallery! :-)) I am member in Renderosity indeed for a long time but my old hobby now grabbed me again. (Back to the roots!!! ;-) Poser, Bryce and Vue does not occur to me these days and I need more nature again.

Please excuse me but my English is still worse, so my comments will be short. :-)) fortunately have I my sweet Monika (aka. Akinom) always with me! ;-))

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 4:38 PM

Welcome to the forum! Enjoying your new camera? Same thing happened to me too.... Did Poser and Bryce, and a little Vue, got my new camera and remembered how much I loved photography... it quickly becomes an obession this photography stuff. Needless to say all the 3D programs were uninstalled ages ago.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Lalani ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 4:39 PM

Hi! =) Welcome to the photography gallery.. what a beautiful photo to accompany your message! Your Monika is really a sweet one =)

Raven_427 ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 4:50 PM

Hello CAD-MAN,
you're not the only one with problems in english, but that doesn't matter to much. You're also not the only one, who came from the bryce/poser side (which i visit even now someday) ... :)

So have a nice time around here!!!

Btw.: i agree with Lalani 'bout your Akinom (if i'm allowed to say that)!! :)

Yours
Tom

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 5:14 PM

hiya cad-man!!! i've had the honor to meet you already but certainly won't pass up another opportunity! :] glad to have you in the photo gallery so are you moni's hubby? cuz someday i plan to visit her ...moni said i could even stay in the barn :D

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 5:31 PM

hi and welcome to the forum. had a similar experience, came here looking for poser and vue information and fell into the photography forum and have not moved...i could be here a while...it's comfy :) and don't worry too much about the english, pictures don't need words;)

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 6:02 PM

fell into the photography forum Heheh....yup we made sure the hidden pit trap at the front door was nice and deep..... you'll never escape.....muahahahaha evil laughter echoes through the room

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 6:13 PM

but i don't want to leave ;P lol

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

enax ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 7:23 AM

Hi Roland and welcome here. I saw your work the first time in your webpage through the link that Monika put in this forum. I liked it very much. I also like Poser, Vue and Bryce, but the photography is something especial, and this forum is fantastic. I appreciate very much your wife and her Art. Her correction is exquisite. I hope you'll feel very well here. Congrats for the decision!

logiloglu ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 10:14 AM

hi Roland ! i agree with enax. Freue mich schon auf Deine Bilder. Gre gerhard !!!!!!!!! :O) !!!!!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 11:12 AM

Hi Roland....Monika said that I can stay in the Barn too...I gotta watch what I say now....I will still have weiss wein with Monika Backwards....but...no baisser...Hugz...and Welcome :]

CAD-MAN ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 5:56 AM

Thanks so much for the very nice welcome! :-))))) Now Ihave to learn all about the camera, ....so many camera adjustments!!!!...(That is not so easy in my age needs a bit time! ;-))) Therefore, the "picture flood" will first be small. ;-) "Always good light in front of the lens!" Roland

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.