Sun, Oct 6, 12:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Mike3 hair wish

Silke ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 1:16 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ok, I am looking for long hair for Mike 3. The M3 romantic hair at Daz has me retching. No self-respecting warrior would be caught dead with that side-sweeping fringe. (Sorry to the creator, but that fringe put me off from buying it) I'm looking for something along the lines of the Daz Male Long Hair (or something like that) for M2. But if possible with bangs/fringe I can shorten, lengthen, hide... and a decent skullcap. Yes I can probably get the M2 long hair to fit, but I'm looking for something more along the lines of Mehndi's Woodelf hair (even though I have never really managed to get it to work properly) Also looking for a decent braided pony tail hair. If anyone knows of one - please let me know. If it doesn't exist... I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be happy to find something like this for M3. Maybe one of the excellent hair makers that are around need a project? :P Thanks :) Silke

Silke

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.